Hello everyone, it's been too long :)
For those who asked, I'm doing fine, my family is doing fine and everything is a-ok and busy as usual here in the Dominican Republic.
So, I never thought keeping up a blog would be something particularly hard for me to do, but it turned out to be so. I just never seem to get around posting anything, either because of time or writer's block or just because I'm feeling just plain lazy (I know, shame on me, haha). So, I'm going to realistic and tell you that you are probably not going to see a post here again any time soon.  Update: I talked myself out of giving up the blog. The wonderful new yearbook made me want to give this another try. (I know, I'm a mess.)
BUT
I received some messages from some readers during the writing gap, which to be honest made me feel kind of good, haha. So, I now know that actual people read/stumbled upon this blog and if they would like to know what I'm up to, you can follow me on Instagram @katy_taco (don't laugh).
I've had Instagram for a while and it's sort of empty ( I think I'm just not good at updating things in general) but lately I've been adding some pictures. So, again, if anyone wants to see what I'm up to here in DR, feel free to check my "mini-blog" out. I promise interesting pictures of campo days, trilingual service days (spanish, creole, chinese), everyday ministry and congregation beach trips that will make you want to come visit me :)

Kat




One Comment

  1. Hello!
    Thanks for the follow and the comment. Unfortunately, I can't really say anything about the residency process because I don't really know all that much about it, mainly because I've never had to go through all that. Since my father is Dominican, I get double-citizenship. But I do know that right now it is almost impossible to get a visa under "missionary" status and that there are a lot of need greaters having to go back home or lose their pioneer status because of the the new laws. Though, there are some rumors going around about this situation changing soon and I hope it's true since I know there are a whole lot people waiting to get back to their assignments and start new ones.
    :) Kat

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.